Helping Washington Homeowners With Financing Issues
Financial hardship can have a drastic impact on your real estate holdings. If you are struggling to keep up with your mortgage or other loan payments, do not give up hope. Fortunately, you have legal options regarding financing.
At the Law Offices of Steven Hathaway, we can help you explore these options and regain control of your finances. Our attorneys understand the many complex regulations and procedures of real estate financing. We communicate with your creditors, answer your questions, explain the legal jargon and guide you through the complex proceedings.
Explore Every Option
Your home is the most significant purchase of your life, and you dread losing it. You do not have to accept a foreclosure without putting up a legal fight. We can help you explore alternate routes such as:
- Refinancing: When you refinance your home, you take out a new loan to help yourself pay off the mortgage.
- Injunction: We can help you file a lawsuit; this will prompt an injunction, which stops the foreclosure process.
- Loan modification: By working with your lender, we can help you negotiate new, affordable terms for your loan.
- Mediation: With an attorney, you can sit down with your lender and discuss a solution to avoid foreclosure.
- Bankruptcy: Filing Chapter 7, 11, 12 or 13 bankruptcy halts foreclosure and may help you keep your home.
We will not let you give up without exploring every alternative available. Contact us to learn more about your choices and your rights.
Talk About Your Financial Options With A Lawyer
Receive our knowledgeable advice to guide you during your financial hardship. Contact our Bellingham team at the Law Offices of Steven Hathaway for a free initial consultation about your circumstances. To schedule your free consultation, call 360-676-0529 or send an email.